In Stock? Call the toll-free automated service to check stock availability.
- An individually carved, scalloped shell on the pediment is designed similar to a John Goddard original.
- The highly polished Viennese dial is overlaid with individual convex chapter rings and center disc with an enameled finish.
- The front-opening door offers beveled glass.
- A polished brass lyre pendulum swings by a beat plate.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Vintage Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
||33-1/2" (85 cm)
||14-3/4" (37 cm)
||7-1/2" (19 cm)